PDA

View Full Version : Where to find 'hip' maternity T-shirts?

nc_hope
04-27-2004, 02:13 PM
Does anybody know where I could find more "hip" style materntity T-shirts? I'm referring to tshirts that are screen-printed with a logo or emblem, not just the solid or striped tshirts you see everywhere. Something like what you might find at Old Navy -- a little on the fitted side with some type of cool theme (NY Gym, Surfer-girl, that type stuff). I know someone posted a link to a website that have tees that flaunt the fact your pregnant, but that's not exactly what I was looking for...

Can anyone help?

(Edited to fix typos.)

Marisa6826
04-27-2004, 04:42 PM
Sometimes you can find stuff on babystyle.com.

Good luck

-m

tinkerbell1217
04-27-2004, 10:11 PM
Not sure exactly what you are looking for but Due Maternity (www.duematernity.com) has some cute tanks and tees. Some are PG related. You might want to check them out for other styles too.

Babystyle has a cute tank right now thats astrological sign. I haven't seen anything like you mentioned with surfer-girl or NY Gym type stuff. Old Navy does have a couple of tees that say Old Navy, but thats it. I didn't see anything else like what you wanted.

Kelly

cabgirl
04-28-2004, 01:27 PM
There are some cute things at Pumpkinmaternity.com and at www.naissancematernity.com , which is very pricey.

nupe
05-02-2004, 12:43 AM
Michael Stars --very hip maternity tees.
www.nordstrom.com