PDA

View Full Version : Anybody try this bra?

Marisa6826
05-11-2004, 06:22 PM
http://tinyurl.com/2mn3r

I'm thinking it's not going to be enough for the "girls", but I can have high hopes!

-m

Momof3Labs
05-11-2004, 09:33 PM
I had a Bravado in the + size (which is a similar crossover style) and found it to be totally inadquate for me (D-DD cup at the time). Not sure if this brand is much better, I guess it depends on your size!

Marisa6826
05-11-2004, 09:38 PM
I did the Bravados last time around. They were good, but not supportive.

I just ordered two "Yes" bras and a no-snap Bravado. Then I saw this one.

I'm a 40G normally (yes, as in Gadzooks) and my bras are starting to hurt.

I guess I'll just be sagging a little more than normal ;) :P

-m

trumansmom
05-12-2004, 11:50 AM
Have you tried Decent Exposures? I haven't tried their nursing bras yet, but have been very pleased with their regular bras.

And I'm hoping to get back down to a 40G, now a 40H (yes, as in HOLY CATS! :) )when DD starts on solids!

Good luck. And let me know what you find!

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/29/01 and Eleanor 4/14/04

Marisa6826
05-12-2004, 03:21 PM
Damn girl!! You have me beat!!

I've looked at their site often, but it seems like their bras just aren't that supportive.

Not like these girls are anything remotely close to "perky" ;)

-m

trumansmom
05-12-2004, 03:43 PM
They do tend to have the droopy women on their web site, don't they? But they really are surprsingly supportive. Not an "up and at 'em" bra by any means (which after a certain point would have to involve some sort of weights and pulleys system), but definitely more supportive than a Bravado. Also, their return policy is pretty great if you hate them. I've always ordered by phone, and their customer service is pretty darn good as well.

I've been trying to hold off on buying anymore bras for a while, but I may have just convinced myself I need to order another one!! Gee, thanks a LOT Marissa!! I'm going to tell DH it's YOUR fault. :)

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/29/01 and Eleanor 4/14/04

Marisa6826
05-13-2004, 09:40 AM
You TELL your husband? ;) :P

Oh, and duct tape is much more economical than the weights and pulleys :)

-m