PDA

View Full Version : Received my JW top and I LOVE it!

tinkerbell1217
06-07-2004, 10:57 PM
I am so glad I ordered this top! It is sooo comfy and soo cute! Perfect for summer too!

http://japaneseweekend.com/web/jpegs/653712041.jpg

Kudos to JW! Their clothes are great!

Kelly

Imperia
06-08-2004, 04:42 AM
That is SO cute! I love JW. I will definately be buying more when (and if ) I am ever pg again.

I am glad you love your top, and had no trouble getting it.

Imperia

Amala
06-08-2004, 07:30 PM
Great shirt! My favorite maternity pants were from JW---multicolored corduroy, very flash---and were so comfy with their special OK waistband. I wore them all the time! And, practically best of all, I got them new on ebay for about $32 when they were $90 retail. If money is an issue, its definitely worth keeping your eye on ebay for JW clothes...

chucklesbythebay
06-23-2004, 07:41 PM
JW has incredible end of season sales. I went to a JW boutique in San Francisco in late January and bought $500 worth of clothes that normally retailed for $1200-$1500. It is almost my entire pregnancy waredrobe. San Francisco weather is mild year round--I am still wearing it all! It is the end of June, one week from my due date. Their winters clothes really aren't that heavy.

mmaimp
06-24-2004, 11:35 AM
Kelly I love that top!

How does sizing run for JW tops? I've been watching a few auctions on ebay but am not sure what size I will need. A few of the auctions mention that JW runs big. I'm usually a med. in tops but some smalls do fit in regular clothes. With my first I could wear a small top till about 7 months and then needed more room in the shoulders and belly.

Thanks,

tinkerbell1217
06-24-2004, 12:06 PM
I have found the tops run true to size, at least with me. I have broad shoulders and a braod back though.. So, an XL fits me perfect. Lines like Gap fit me big though. A L is just fine. JW quality is wonderful! If you are a M normally, I think a M would fit fine, especially in the more fitted tees. I always like a bit more room just for comfort.

mmaimp
06-24-2004, 07:31 PM
Thank you for your quick reply. Now I just have to take the plunge and bid on some cute tops!

hudsonam
07-18-2004, 11:47 AM
I love their stuff too. FYI, I was told by one of their sales people that they put new stuff on sale after the third week of the month (for example, this coming Friday). This is for the stores though, not online. I've noticed some things are cheaper in the store (when on sale) than they are online.

tinkerbell1217
07-20-2004, 02:09 PM
Thanks for the info! Hmmm! I wonder if hubby will kill me if I buy anything new!