PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Maternity Clothes at Sears

JLiebCamm
08-14-2004, 11:37 PM
I stopped at Sears today and was unable to resist the bargains on the maternity clothes! There were 4-5 full racks of summer clearance, and many of the items were suitable to be worn into the fall and winter. I bought two long sleeved button down dress shirts for work for $5 each. I know they're not as nice quality as other brands, but for the price it can give you a few more wardrobe options.

mharling
08-19-2004, 01:58 PM
Thanks for the tip! I'm in need of some cheap shirts until I can wear my wintery stuff from last time.

Mary
Lane - April 2003
Little brother or sister on the way - March 2005

ismommy
08-19-2004, 02:21 PM
I have been to 3 sears with no markdowns on maternity:( Oh well.
Helene
mommy to Isabella
baby x EDD 1/11/05

JLiebCamm
08-26-2004, 08:54 PM
I was in Sears today and the same stuff was even further reduced! There were 4-5 racks of Maternity clearance. I guess my local store overordered?

ismommy
08-26-2004, 09:36 PM
I am jealous. I went to 3 sears in MA - maybe I should try now that I am home.
Though I did well at Gap and Old Navy whiles I was there.

bostonsmama
09-11-2004, 12:47 AM
Although I don't need them yet, I bought five pairs of maternity pants and capris for $5.99 each from SEARS today thanks to your advice. I got a pair of black yoga fold-down waist capris, a pair of cargo khaki capris, a pair of long denim jeans with pooch panel, a pair of army green stretch-waist capris with ties at the ankles, and a pair of denim capris with elastic waist band. Some of these were originally as much as $40! The tops were too pricey at $13.99 ea...and because I don't need them yet...I want to wait and see how big I want them when I start to pop out.

Just wanted to let you know that Sears still has a great sales selection in my neck of the woods (Virginia)...so don't give up hope.