PDA

View Full Version : Gap Clearance Store Maternity Deals

mmaimp
09-17-2004, 10:24 PM
I went to the Gap Clearance store in Lancaster, PA today and they have a great selection of maternity clothes. Plus all maternity is 50% off. They had a lot of fall and winter items from both Gap and Old Navy. My DH also got some great deals on jeans and shoes. I asked how much longer they will be 50% off and the clerk said that it has been running for a few weeks and will last at least till Wednesday. I purchased 8 items for $45.

Marisa6826
09-17-2004, 11:44 PM
Do you mean the Gap Outlet? I've never heard of a Gap Clearance Store.

Unfortunately, the nearest GO near me has a really, really crappy Maternity section. :( x(

-m

brigmaman
09-18-2004, 09:14 AM
The Gap Outlet here didn't have these deals yesterday, so the Clearance store must be something different.

mmaimp
09-18-2004, 10:32 AM
This is a different store than the Gaps at outlet centers. I'm not sure how many there are, my DH said there are only three or so across the US. They are more of a true outlet with Gap, Old Navy and Banana Republic clothes all mixed together. They also have lots of kids stuff. This one is located at the outlets in Lancaster, PA but there are also a Gap, Old Navy and Banana Republic outlets in the area.

HTH