PDA

View Full Version : G-cup Lingerie?

psophia17
10-05-2004, 12:45 PM
I thought this might be a good source of info for large-size lingerie, so here goes...is it out there?

DS is 9 mos and I still BF 3-4 times per day, and am currently a 40G. Our 3rd anniversary is coming up, and I'd like to be able to surprise DH with some non-nursing bra new lingerie - for some reason the big white granny bras don't do it for him - but I'm having no luck. I need support, bigtime, but also want something that is pleasing to the eye.

Does anyone have any ideas where I could find this?

Thanks,
Petra

DS - Nathan, 12/29/03

Marisa6826
10-05-2004, 01:05 PM
Check out www.biggerbras.com.

If you're just looking for coordinating sets, I think you will be in luck. As far as negilgees, etc. they are a little high on the skank factor. Guess it's too much to ask for big sizes in good taste, huh? ;)

Good luck

-m

psophia17
10-05-2004, 03:21 PM
High on the skank factor is right ;-) Something tells me that the open-front style negligees won't be supportive...and what, exactly, is club wear? Or maybe I don't really want to know...

It really bugs me that it's so hard to find nice large-sized lingerie. It got on my nerves when I was a 38C, and it gets on my nerves even more as a 40G...I can sew, I should go into business.

Thanks for the tip - hopefully I can find something that will "work."

-Petra

Hallie_D
10-05-2004, 06:06 PM
I'm about 6 months pregnant, and unlike my first pregnancy I hadn't gotten any bigger on top yet. However, it seems that I grew a cup AND band size pretty much overnight so I literally just ordered some 40G bras (not maternity) online at laurensilva.com about 5 minutes ago. They had a pretty wide selection and fairly decent prices--plus no sales tax and very reasonable shipping costs (I looked at sites today that wanted to charge me twice as much in shipping for the exact same items).

My order is supposed to be shipped priority mail so hopefully I'll have it on Monday (had it sent to my office). I'll let you know how it goes...