PDA

View Full Version : Birth and Baby.com cross post from cyberspace

ckleist
11-22-2004, 09:08 AM
This site was referenced by someone in the maternity clothes section as having really good info and nursing bra selection. I ordered some nursing bras a couple weeks ago, and have not received them yet. About 1 week after I order them, I got an e-mail saying the items were on backorder and were expected any day. That was over 1 week ago and I haven't heard anything from them. I sent them an e-mail and haven't received a response (yet).

Does anybody else have any experience with them? I ordered several different bra styles in several different sizes because I have no idea what size I am, but now I'm concerned that when I need to return the ones that don't fit, I will have a very hard time getting the credit back.

Marisa6826
11-22-2004, 09:13 AM
I just ordered a bunch of stuff from them too.

Some of the order came straight away, the rest is on back order.

Unfortunately, the stuff that HAS come doesn't fit correctly. I'm waiting for the rest of it so that if the other (yet to be delivered) bras don't fit, I only have to make one big return.

I know that many others have had great success with them. Have you tried calling and not going by email to communicate with CS?

-m

mamicka
12-06-2004, 09:08 PM
I've bought from them & had some of my order backordered as well. I second Marisa's suggestion of calling instead of emailing. I got really good CS from them on the phone.

KBecks
12-12-2004, 07:57 PM
I ordered in October and returned the items promptly.
No refund on my cc yet, and it's 2 months later!

I have emailed and will call on Monday since the total I am owed is over $100.

They say to wait 4 weeks to process returns, which is already a bit long. I am disappointed that my returns were not processed yet.

Will update I receive my credit. I hope I get it!

KBecks
12-13-2004, 02:38 PM
Update - apparently my credits were filed along with an item that is still on backorder for me. I called and emailed Birth and Baby and they responded that they have the info and will credit my card this week.

Note: Stay on top of your receipts and credits if you need to return items.

calebsmama03
12-14-2004, 11:05 AM
I know I've referenced that site before, so sorry if I led you astray! I actually found their prices a bit high so I just used their resources about which style is best for which shape, etc. and ordered elsewhere. SOrry I wasn't clear about that!
Lynne
Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif[/img][/url]
Oh my!! #2 5/05