PDA

View Full Version : Is there such a thing as strapless maternity/nursing bras?

tilly2321
03-16-2005, 03:50 PM
HI all,
I am due with my second in October, but was pregnant with my first through the winter. There are so many cute spaghetti strap dresses and halters that I am looking at (love babystyle). Anyhow, what kind of bra do you wear with these things in the summer? I am about a full B right now, but will get lots bigger. Anyone know of a good bra to wear with these type of clothes? I guess it would have to be strapless. Do they make those? Anyone try them?
tia,
Elaine

tinkerbell1217
03-16-2005, 05:03 PM
I have a convertable clear strap bra to wear with those kinds of tops (although I am not PG anymore, I used it when I was too). It can be worn strapless, halter style, and regular. The clear straps are great too, especially when you start getting bigger and NEED straps! I am a D cup anyway so I need straps no matter what. Strapless just doesn't do it for me at all. Victorias Seceret makes a great convertable clear strap bra.

meshell
03-16-2005, 09:46 PM
I just wear my regular strapless bra, but with a back extender from Motherhood Maternity. I started out a 34B, and am up to a 38B/C. This has worked pretty well, but then again, I'm not wearing it for a real long time. As soon as I get home, I take my bra off (but I've always done this, I hate bras.)

suzhatch1
05-22-2005, 07:56 PM
I just found this website that has a strapless nursing bra. I haven't tried it, but thought I'd post it here for your to check out. (It's about 1/3 of the way down the page on the right side).

HTH!

http://www.decentexposures.com/bra.shtml

Suz :)

jhrabosk
05-24-2005, 04:21 PM
I didn't think such a thing existed, but I did see some at Mimi Maternity. I've been on the lookout...due at the end of October and in a wedding Labor Day! Unfortunately, these are too small for me...I'm starting out in a DD, but they might work for you.