PDA

View Full Version : Same size nursing bra as last time?

barbarhow
04-01-2005, 09:44 AM
Am trying to be well prepared for the Yankee fans arrival but am scared to order my nursing bras. Do you tend to be the same size? Or should I use what I have and wait and see before splurging for new ones. TIA
Barbara-mom to Jack 3/27/03, a Red Sox fan
expecting #2, a Yankee fan, around 5/6/05!

C99
04-01-2005, 10:02 AM
Barbara,

That's a good question! I packed my old Medela bras in my bag, but I didn't even think about the possibility that they might be too small this time around.

barbarhow
04-01-2005, 10:06 AM
My t hought is that they are, at this point, fairly stretched out after 15 months use. Hopefully that stretched outness will tide me over until I am certain. But I am interested to know others experiences.

kelly ann
04-01-2005, 10:33 AM
I am about the same size as I was last time, but I did go ahead and buy a new Medela bra and a GM bra tank just so I can have some new "duds". When I dug out the old bras they were in pretty bad shape and the better looking ones had underwire.

By the way, should I have my bag packed already??? I am so unprepared compared to last time!

C99
04-01-2005, 10:51 AM
Kelly,

I packed my bag because I went on BR at 28 weeks and my OB didn't think I'd make it to term. I hadn't gotten around to packing my bag when I had Nate, so I wanted to avoid having to rely on my husband, mother, and MIL's interpretations of what I wanted this time around. :)

houseof3boys
04-01-2005, 10:53 AM
So far so good Barbara with the old bras I wore with Ryan. I still think you should splurge for new ones though! :)

I am waiting for another coupon code so I can get that Elle McPherson bra that is $50!

calebsmama03
04-01-2005, 04:25 PM
Debbie-
I just got a coupon from Figleaves via e-mail. $20 off $100 and free shipping/returns. I'd forward it to you but it's attached to my account somehow :( Maybe try a google search for "figleaves discount codes" and see if it comes up? If not, I'd be OK with ordering it for you if you'd like :) I have one of each of the Elle's and am waiting a few more weeks to wear them to determine size, etc. The lacey one sure is pretty!
Lynne
Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif[/img][/url]
And the stubborn "purple" baby due 5/25/05

barbarhow
04-01-2005, 06:09 PM
Yeah, mine are looking pretty dingy. I am so far behind getting ready for this one it is scary.I have to start hanging out here with you girls so I can get with what the "in" bras are. :-)

houseof3boys
04-03-2005, 09:58 AM
Lynne you rock but they are out of fricken fracken size right now. I guess I'll keep checking back and searching for codes. When does yours expire?

Thanks!!!

calebsmama03
04-04-2005, 11:53 AM
Bummer! I just checked and it seems mine expired yesterday :( Here's some I ran across though
http://www.fabuloussavings.com/online/us/figleaves/
If those don't work, for sure sign up for their mailing list - I get a coupon about once a month.
Lynne
Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif[/img][/url]
And Miss Purple due 5/21/05