PDA

View Full Version : Anyone try Babystyle WhisperKnit Nursing Bras?

IsabelandGrace.com
05-08-2005, 04:45 PM
I just ordered one of these because the straps are thin and it looks like they will work for lower cut nursing blouses. Anyone have any experience with these?

http://www.babystyle.com/common/dProductDetail.asp?PMId=11347&SIND=1&dept=3&cmCL=maternitydept-lingerienursing&cmPG=

Thanks!
IsabelandGrace.com

ajrivers
05-08-2005, 05:22 PM
I haven't personally tried them, but a friend of mine that is a mom of two speaks very highly of them. I'm waiting until I figure out what size I am in my 8th month before I go ahead and order one.

Let us know what you think when you get it!

Amy

meshell
05-09-2005, 08:11 AM
I would go with the JW Hug bra over this one. I've seen both (and I use the Hug bra). The fabric on the JW bra is far superior and so much softer. I think the price is comparable.

IsabelandGrace.com
05-09-2005, 05:17 PM
Thanks for the responses. I ordered the WhisperKnit ($20 in gift certificates - had to spend), will let you know how it works. If I like the style, then I will try the Hug bra - thanks again! :)

Will follow-up when I try it,
IsabelandGrace.com

parker10302
05-10-2005, 03:25 PM
I have two of these and am really happy with them. I really like the crossover style as it's much easier to deal with, with a wiggly infant!

Good luck, hope you like them!
Nicole

IsabelandGrace.com
05-26-2005, 10:05 AM
This took me some time to respond because I received the wrong size initially and had to wait for a larger size. Unfortunately, this bra didn't work for me. Not near enough support for a D-cup. :(

Thanks for your help!