PDA

View Full Version : Japanese Weekend Hug Bra?

Rachels
05-09-2005, 06:56 AM
Has anyone tried it? It looks pretty comfortable, but I can only find it online, so I don't want to buy it without some sort of a nod from somebody. :) Also, if it's good, where's the best place to order it?

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02
New baby coming in October!

"When you know better, you do better."
Maya Angelou

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_sapphire_24m.gif Two years and counting!

meshell
05-09-2005, 08:09 AM
I have it and I love it! Very comfortable, but if you're reaaly big, I don't know if this will work for you. I'm a 36B, and I wear a size S. I bought mine at a B&M store, so I can't help you find a better price. Sorry!

JulieL
05-09-2005, 12:24 PM
Rachel, I tried it on at a local store and it's very comfy but not really supportive in my oppinion. It's more like a sleeping bra but with a little more support, but the cotton was WAY soft. I would wear it out sometimes but for that price I want a more supportive bra. I got a Melinda G instead and am very happy with it, the girls are nicely held up - I'm a 32C right now. HTH.

JaysTeri
05-30-2005, 07:10 PM
Hi, I bought 2 at a Japanese Weekend store and have loved them. I've used them for 9 mo and they are showing a bit of wear since they are washed so much. They don't stand up well to washing IMO. Overall, they're great, though.

smilla653
06-08-2005, 10:47 AM
I have one, which I use for sleeping, and I love it.

I bought it at a local maternity store which also has a website:

Bellydance Maternity

nfowife
06-08-2005, 05:58 PM
Birthandbaby.com is having a sale on their Japanese Weekend bra (I'm not sure if it's the hug one though). Check it out!