PDA

View Full Version : Nursing Swimsuit?

stcelia
05-24-2005, 10:30 AM
Any ideas for nursing in a swimsuit? I know this will eventually come up for me this summer as my in-laws have a lake house. I have a deep v-necked suit from last year, that I could pop my whole breast out of, but that seems a bit indescreet! Even when its just the family around (I can see my father-in-law's face now!). I know that glamourmom has a suit, but they don't have any sizes that fit me (34 G or so). What have you experienced ladies done? Do you just go inside or have you managed to find a way to make a regular swimsuit work? TIA. Jenn

August Mom
05-24-2005, 12:59 PM
I tried nursing in a regular swimsuit, but felt like I was just too exposed. I wound up with a nursing suit from Motherhood and would highly recommend going that route, if possible. The other option is to get a tankini style suit and lift up the top to nurse.

IsabelandGrace.com
05-24-2005, 01:32 PM
I like this regular suit from Old Navy. I am a D-cup and went with the size large and it suprisingly is plenty of support. This is so easy to nurse in (just pull over). Not the most modest suit, but it looks really great on.

http://secure.www.oldnavy.com/asp/Product.asp?wdid=200552&wpid=283631

Hope that helps!

new_mommy25
05-26-2005, 02:38 AM
I had a nursing swimsuit and hated it. It was so hard to get my DD boob through the tiny slit. I passed it on to a smaller chested friend and she loves it. What I ended up doing was just buying a regular tankini suit. I bought it at Robinson mays and the tankini went by bra sizes which worked out great.