PDA

View Full Version : yet another glamourmom question

C99
05-28-2005, 12:55 PM
What is the difference between the tank bra and the bra? They both look like tank tops to me, so maybe I am missing something.

nfowife
05-28-2005, 02:04 PM
The bra has bra-like straps, they are a little thicker, adjustable and elastic. Also they have a different clasp for the cups that is more like a traditional nursing bra (same color as the tank though) The straps are the same color as the tank, but not the same material.
The tanks have straps that are skinnier and made out of the same material as the tanks themselves, I don't think they are adjustable (I have 3 of the bras and just got a tank but haven't worn it yet so I can't remember though). They have a different clasp than the bras, too.
I think the straps on the bra make them a little more supportive for larger chests. I am not a strappy tank kind of person and pretty much wear my glamourmoms under other clothing anyhow, so I have the bras in white, nude, and black. I also earned a free tank so I got the tank style in the floral print but haven't worn it yet.

mamalia
05-29-2005, 12:06 AM
The tanks are adjustable too but they adjust from the back whereas the bras can be adjusted from the front (so it's much easier to do on the fly).