PDA

View Full Version : I LOVE the Bravado Supreme!!

trumansmom
05-29-2005, 03:05 PM
This sucker is GREAT! Today is the first day I've tried it and it is sooooo comfy and the support is amazing. It's the first time in years my girls are up where they are supposed to be. Honestly, I can see myself wearing this bra even after DD has weaned.

The only downside is that the little clippy in the middle is kind of weird. DD managed to unhook it just by tugging at me at the grocery store. Also, they run much smaller than Anitas. I wear a 42G in Anitas and I hook it on the tightest setting. This one is a 42H and it's on the loosest hook. I'll probably end up getting a 44H.

Anyway, for all you freakishly endowed women out there (and that means YOU, Marisa!! :) ), I would strongly recommend the Bravado Supreme.

Oh! And the butterscotch color is basically beige, so it doesn't show up under white shirts! I love this thing!

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/01 and Eleanor 4/04
Independent Consultant, Do-Re-Me & You!

pritchettzoo
10-24-2005, 05:44 PM
Bumping this up from forever ago--how did this bra hold up for you? And any great sources?

Thanks! :)

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03) and Eli (July '05)

trumansmom
10-24-2005, 07:45 PM
I now own 4! :) They have held up very well. Even better than the original Bravados, and I still have some of those from 4 years ago! After using it more, the little clippy ceased to be an issue. Also, I think as they were worn more and loosened up a bit, I found that although I did need to go up a cup size, but after buying one larger band size, I bought two more at the original size. And I still can imagine wearing these after DD weans. Of course, at the rate we're going, by then I'll be too old to care!

I bought them at a local store, so no great sources. Sorry!

HTH-
Jeanne

mommyoftwo
10-24-2005, 11:08 PM
I am also very well blessed/cursed in this department (38G).:) Did you find that the bra squished your breasts together and gave you the uniboob effect. I had heard that before. Also, do you have trouble wearing this under t-shirts? I'm having trouble finding a supportive bra that doesn't have a seam that shows up under my shirts.

Jessica

trumansmom
10-25-2005, 09:51 AM
The regular Bravado definitely creates a uniboob, but the Bravado Supreme is more of a regular bra look. It does have a seam, and I normally that bugs me, but I haven't had a real issue with it. Also, I'm not found a supportive nursing bra in the extended sizes (anything above a DD) that doesn't have a seam.

This bra isn't perfect, but it's the closest thing I've found in the size I need.

HTH-
Jeanne

sidmand
10-25-2005, 12:23 PM
I really like the Bravado Supreme too. Remember to look for the Supreme, not the regular Bravado. Speaking of which, I haven't seen that bra in awhile! I wonder what happened to it. I should definitely hunt it down. I think I like the Anita a bit better, but this definitely is better than the Yes! bra or regular Bravado for lift and support.

I did buy mine online, but I don't remember where I got it anymore. I can try and hunt that down. I'm not sure it was much of a deal though.

Debbie

Mom to Sawyer!
http://lilypie.com/baby1/060607/0/3/1/-5/.png (http://lilypie.com)