PDA

View Full Version : Can Anyone Compare the Glamourmom Tanks to the Leading Lady Nursing Tanks?

suzhatch1
06-10-2005, 12:09 PM
I just ordered 2 GM nursing tanks (the more supportive bra style) and the quality & construction seems great. I ordered true-to my size, an XL, but find it just a big snug. It actually is quite supportive this way, but I'm thinking that in a couple days when my milk comes in (or if it ever shrinks in the wash), that it may be too tight. I'm considering exchanging for an XXL, but wondering if my XL will stretch out a bit over time & become "just right". I'm also afraid the XXL will be just a tad too loose and droop a bit in the front, showing more cleavage and giving me less support. Has anyone found that the tank starts out snug and then stretches out over time? Or is it more likely it will be the reverse & you all have noticed that they shrink just a tiny bit after washing?

So then I was wondering about the Leading Lady tanks. I did a search & only found 1 post comparing it to GM tanks. I've heard the LL nursing openings are larger (the GM ones are kinda small, although maybe that lends itself to being more discreet). I really like that the GM tank comes up high enough in front to support my DD cups. I hate drooping shelf tanks. So if anyone can comment if that is the case with the LL it would rule it out for me right away.

Has anyone tried both of these? Is the LL nursing tank more like the regular GM shelf tank (meaning a bit less supportive & not as much of a bra style)? How would you compare the 2?

I'm all ears because I definately need some advice.
Thanks!
Suz :)