PDA

View Full Version : RECOMMENDATION: Snoogle Maternity Pillow

kriswrite
06-26-2005, 02:49 PM
As some of you may recall, I pondered whether or not to buy a body pillow or some kind of maternity pillow. After a lot of shopping and research, I ended up buying a Snoogle Maternity Pillow. It was about $50 with shipping, which I think is crazy...but I was desperate for a good night's sleep. (And so was my husband!)

Anyway, I wanted to let you all know that I got the pillow and have slept with it a few times now. IT IS TOTALLY WORTH THE MONEY! Both my husband and I feel like we've never slept better :) No more tossing and turning!

It is extremely comfy. I am about 5'2", and the pillow cradles my head and neck, comes round my back, and up between my knees. I would think anyone who was not considered "tall" would find this pillow comfortable.

Kristina

todzwife
06-26-2005, 09:18 PM
THANK YOU~! I was considering getting this pillow- but like you thought $50 is a bit steep. I will definately purchase one when I get a bit further along!

octmom
06-27-2005, 08:30 PM
My Snoogle was my best friend in the last few months of my pregnancy. DH got it for me as a gift and I was *very* grateful. :)

Jerilyn
DS, Sean 10/03

"Baby makes days shorter, nights longer, home happier, and love stronger."

marcywench
06-28-2005, 05:43 PM
A month or so ago, I called DH and asked him to please go get me a Snoogle pillow from BRU. I was so uncomfortable.

He came home, saying, "This was $50!!!" I said, "Yes, and you buy gadgets that cost more, so GIMME!" For the next few nights he kept saying, "I bet you could have MADE one of these." I would give him The Look of Disdain and curl up.

I have been SO much more comfortable since I got my Snoogle. I even find myself rolling over onto my "back" (really still on my left side,) and I'm not AT ALL a back sleeper. I'm sleeping so much better. He stopped grousing, cause if I'm happy, he's happy. :)

KarenNYC
06-29-2005, 02:10 PM
I think I may have been the one to recommend the snoogle to you in you rpost below - glad you love it. I LIVED for mine during my first pregnancy and di dnot want to give itup after I had Ryan. I am now sleeping soundly once again with the snoogle!!!!

IMHO it was WELL worth $50!

KarenNYC
I think I may have been the one to recommend the snoogle to you in you rpost below - glad you love it. I LIVED for mine during my first pregnancy and di dnot want to give itup after I had Ryan. I am now sleeping soundly once again with the snoogle!!!!

KarenNYC

KarenNYC
06-29-2005, 02:11 PM

melbb
07-11-2005, 03:44 PM
I just got one of these. I like it, too. I also am short (5'3") and can even get it to stretch from between my legs to under my belly. Baby Depot carries the Snoogle for $40, so if you have one locally, you can save on shipping. Of course, we have to remember that they have a horrible return policy, so beware.