PDA

View Full Version : Bras Revisted

psophia17
07-03-2005, 02:07 AM
Again...

I went to a bra party the other day, and determined that I am a 38 band, a D on my left and an E on my right. Also, the lady who did the consult said that I had the strangest shaped girls she'd ever worked with, and that I was very short on the sides - so unless I can find an underwire bra that has really short wires, I will forever be saggy (or until my reduction, tentatively scheduled for 2012).

In the meantime - I have three bras that fit well. I have several from my hunt earlier this spring that are almost the right size, but that I can't stand to wear hour after hour.

I've been checking out www.onehanesplace.com for factory seconds on bras that fit, but they only have 2 styles that are both wire-free and come in a 38E...www.breakoutbras has only a couple of styles as well...

Who here can point me towards another source of large sized bras? There's got to be one out there...help!

Marisa6826
07-03-2005, 11:32 PM
Have you checked out laurensilva.com?

Do you have Nordstrom in the Great North? Their lingerie ladies kick ass. Seriously. If they don't have it in stock, they'll order it for you - and the best part - you're not obligated to buy it if it doesn't fit.

I've got really "short sides" too. The wires are never where they belong on me. I've had good luck with Fantasie of England bras. Do a Google and see what you can come up with. Some Nordy's carry them. Wacoals are good too.

You know that an E is usually comparable to a DD, right?

-m