PDA

View Full Version : Another question about the Bella Band...

kensjen
07-31-2005, 06:24 PM
For those of you who liked yours, what color did you have?? I'm thinking maybe black or another dark color, as it is almost fall but not sure...

And how did you find the sizing to run??

Thanks!

kensjen
08-21-2005, 10:13 PM
Anyone??

I am getting ready to order one, I will need it soon. I was thinking a black would be nice, but then it could be seen through a lighter shirt. So then I thought white...or maybe nude...I don't think I would want one of the "fashion" colors...

Anyone want to give an opinion, even if you didn't own one?? :) Thanks!

octmom
09-14-2005, 08:00 AM
I don't own one, but have thought about ordering. If I do, I think I'll try black. I wear lots of black/ dark tops and it seems like it would be good for fall and winter.

Let me know how you like it! I am curious! :)

ETA: Just realized that your post is a bit old. Did you get one???

Jerilyn
DS, Sean 10/03

http://bd.lilypie.com/UB6Bm4/.png

"Baby makes days shorter, nights longer, home happier, and love stronger."

Rachels
09-15-2005, 07:17 AM
Oops, I missed this at the time, too! I have a black one and it has worked fine.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02
New baby coming in October!
(Holy smokes, it's a boy!!!)

"When you know better, you do better."
Maya Angelou
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_amethyst_36m.gif
Nursed for three years!

bunnisa
09-15-2005, 12:18 PM
Does anyone know if these help hold pants up? I have some below the belly maternity pants that have a tendency to slide down, and I'm wondering if this might help. If not I'm going to have to find some "maternity suspenders" !

Bethany
mom to one and one on the way!
http://lilypie.com/days/060226/0/8/1/-6/.png
"And children are always a good thing, devoutly to be wished for and fiercely to be fought for."
-J. Torres

kboyle
09-15-2005, 06:33 PM
I had a white one and I tried it a few times and I ended up returning it. I found that it kept riding up in the back, and I had to keep pulling it down and re-adjusting it. And it was really bumpy and noticable that stuff was too big/too small. I was about 92lbs pre-preg and I found it pretty tight and binding.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Kristine

Rachels
09-15-2005, 07:05 PM
For me, it definitely helped hold pants up. Even now, I can see using it again because the bands of my underbelly stuff are starting to bunch up. It's certainly worth a try. I think more people here have found it helpful than not. Just order from somewhere with a decent return policy, and you'll be all set.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02
New baby coming in October!
(Holy smokes, it's a boy!!!)

"When you know better, you do better."
Maya Angelou
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_amethyst_36m.gif
Nursed for three years!

kensjen
09-26-2005, 12:04 AM
I just wanted to mention, I got one of these today and LOVE it! They had one at the store for me to try on, and I am so glad I did. The jeans I was wearing were falling down all day...I'm still at that in between phase, where my regular clothes are too small, but any maternity is too big...anyway, this feels wonderful! After I paid for it, I took it out of the bag and put it on right in the store. :)

I have only had it for a day, but I can see this thing being my friend for awhile. I was unsure what color to get and the sales clerk mentioned that the white is good, so it doesn't show through any color shirt, and also if it hangs out a bit, it just looks like another layer...sort of like a white t shirt hem. (this will make sense if you try it on!) Anyway, I am happy with the white, after thinking I would want black.

It is definitely worth a try. For me, the comfort has been worth it already!

HTH someone!

kensjen
09-26-2005, 12:04 AM
I just wanted to mention, I got one of these today and LOVE it! They had one at the store for me to try on, and I am so glad I did. The jeans I was wearing were falling down all day...I'm still at that in between phase, where my regular clothes are too small, but any maternity is too big...anyway, this feels wonderful! After I paid for it, I took it out of the bag and put it on right in the store. :)

I have only had it for a day, but I can see this thing being my friend for awhile. I was unsure what color to get and the sales clerk mentioned that the white is good, so it doesn't show through any color shirt, and also if it hangs out a bit, it just looks like another layer...sort of like a white t shirt hem. (this will make sense if you try it on!) Anyway, I am happy with the white, after thinking I would want black.

It is definitely worth a try. For me, the comfort has been worth it already!

HTH someone!