PDA

View Full Version : nursing sports bras

atothy
08-01-2005, 01:12 PM
Does anyone make a nursing sports bra? Any out there with lots of support? Thanks

WeasieG
08-01-2005, 06:01 PM
Underarmour makes FANTASTIC sports bras that truly support the milk-endowed chest of a nursing mother. I doubt there are any nursing bras out there that can give you as much support as a normal sports bra... it would have to be quite the crafty design.
Go to underarmour, and get one of theirs. On top of it all, they do a great job of wicking away moisture [which as we all know leads to the dreaded thrush!].
Happy running!

spanannie
08-01-2005, 07:19 PM
I have an awesome bra made by Shock Absorber that I bought from FigLeaves.com after DS's birth. I bought it b/c it came in my large size and was supportive, not because it was for nursing. However, I put it on this time around with DD and realized that it has drop cups! It's not designed to be a nursing bra, but functions as one. Figleaves no longer shows this style, but I found it here:

Unfortunately, they don't show many sizes. Maybe they could order one for you, if they don't have your size, or you could google the style number, etc. It's a great bra!

http://www.biggerbras.com/productsan/sports_bra_ans-b507.shtml

stcelia
08-01-2005, 08:37 PM
I have a bra made by Goddess that has great support for my 34G girls. It is does not have drop cups, but that's ok because I don't plan to nurse him during aerobics. It also wicks moisture away really well, which was a concern since I was a little yeast prone for a while.

ajrivers
08-02-2005, 10:33 AM
I think www.title9.com has some to...

Sopamanda
08-03-2005, 08:08 AM
Target carried one last I checked; it was the "in due time" line, I believe, and I think all their nursing bras were $11.99. No idea whether they're good or not, I have 7 weeks left. :)

Maayan
08-03-2005, 01:52 PM
I was just at motherhood and noticed that they just came out with one. I did not ask them to see it so I have no idea how supportive it is.

atothy
08-03-2005, 03:43 PM
Tried the one from motherhood on...no support!