PDA

View Full Version : What do you look for in a nursing bra?

spanannie
08-12-2005, 02:24 PM
I'm toying with creating my own line of nursing bras. I think more selection is desperately needed. I know what I want in a nursing bra after 35 mos of nursing and counting, but I'm wondering what others are looking for. I'd really appreciate any input.

If you could have anything you wanted in a nursing bra, what would it be?

Thanks!

meshell
08-12-2005, 02:47 PM
It DEFINITELY has to have the one-handed clasp. I have two nursing bras that really require 2 hands to open/close the flaps and I HATE them.

new_mommy25
08-13-2005, 02:52 AM
I agree about the one handed clasp. My favorite clasp is the kind where you just lift it up and snap back in like this http://tinyurl.com/7cxcj
I would also like pretty colors, and for there to be seamless and lacy options. I would also like to see a wide range of sizes that run true to sizing on regular bras. And lastly, I would like a soft cup that is supportive. Most soft cups out there are a total joke. I would only leave my house if I was wearing a Wacoal or LeMystere underwire nursing bra because they were the only ones that offered enough support to make my chest look normal. Around the house I don't care if I sag or not!