PDA

View Full Version : New bras on figleaves.com + Elle McPherson undies promo

houseof3boys
08-25-2005, 11:56 AM
Went to check to see if figleavesuk.com carried my favorite brea, Elle McPherson maternelle, in a different color so I could order another one and saw a free undies promo with purchase. Same offer for www.figleaves.com for the US too! Hip hip hooray - I love free stuff.

Of course they only offer the light dove blue instead of a normal color like BEIGE. Nonetheless, for those wanting to order this bra it's a great time since you get a pair of briefs with it for free.

They also added an Anita bra that is not underwire to their nursing bra offerings. It is expensive, but all that I have read about Anita is excellent.

I love this site and have purchased and returned from them a few times already to get the sizing right. It's like the zappos of lingerire. :)

http://www.figleaves.com/us/product.asp?product_id=MC-E71-135&mci=&size=

Here is a code for $20 off a $100 purchase to ease the pain: www.figleaves.com/ss05 not sure if you can just enter teh ss05 code since it lists the link on my promo coupon I got in my last order.

JulieL
09-01-2005, 07:24 PM
Glad to hear it's such a good site - I've been eyeing some nursing bras on there in the past, and well, will need to finally order some in the up comeing weeks!