PDA

View Full Version : OLD NAVY jeans as comfy at GAP???

cchavez
10-05-2005, 01:32 PM
I wore my GAP maternity jeans (full panel) last nite and was so comfy. I remember I loved them during my last pg. I was thinking of getting another pair but just notice the ON full panel boot cut jeans are half the price of the gap jeans. Of course I got my gap jeans at the outlet but I don't think I will be making the almost 2 hour round trip to the outlet this time. .....

Wife_and_mommy
10-05-2005, 02:09 PM
I buy my tops from Gap and my bottoms from ON for a couple different reasons--they carry petite sizes and they're less expensive.

I have a pair of dress pants from Gap and several jeans/khakis from ON. I think they're great and wear them almost daily. I don't think you'll go wrong. I find mine to be really comfy and some of them are on their second pg so they've held up well too.

HTH!

babymama
10-06-2005, 03:24 PM
LOVE my ON maternity jeans. They're just as wonderful this time around as they were last.

Lydia
Mama to Santiago, born 11/16/03 and
One on the way, due 01/03/06

HollowSquirrel
10-08-2005, 07:19 AM
I couldn't justify the price of the GAP jeans, so I bought some at Old Navy. They're very comfy and wash well. And, they are made better than the Motherhood Maternity jeans I have, too.

mfenimore
10-08-2005, 08:49 AM
I actually prefer the boot cut GAP jeans to the ON. I got them on sale so they were almost the same price as the ON jeans. Look for sales at the GAP and you can find some bargains.