PDA

View Full Version : Glamourmom - I would like to trade codes for my order!

soontobemommy
10-13-2005, 01:31 PM
hi,
I just signed up for Glamourmom and want to place an order today (or tomorrow) for a tank. My code is: LAPE29 - would love to trade with someone before I order!

Also - has anyone ordered that tank dress? I am not sure I'd wear it but it would be cute with a sweater and some boots for winter, of course not sure how my figure will be after I deliver though (right now my legs are HUGE - not rest of me but my legs and stomach are huge - feel like logs and I can't seem to get up and down on floor easily like to pick things up, etc.- still have a pretty thin face and arms - go figure) Could be water? I hope so! Anyway...

I tried on the Large and Med tanks and the Large gapped a bit at the armpits but the medium I felt was strangling me. The store where I tried didn't have the color I wanted so orering from Glamourmom site. I think I should get a large, esp cause I may get a bit bigger when my milk comes in right? Pre-pregnancy I was a 34C and am a 36D now. Am due in 5 weeks. I also was thinking of getting black as it's basic to start and then if the Large works ordering more after baby comes - will one be enuf? I got a nursing bra already last week so will have that as well.

Thanks - looking forward to hearing from you and someone for a code!
Lauren

trumansmom
10-19-2005, 11:10 PM
Am I too late? If not, my code is: JECH77

I'll probably be placing my order next week, and I'll be sure to use your code!

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/01 and Eleanor 4/04
Independent Consultant, Do-Re-Me & You!

soontobemommy
10-20-2005, 08:41 AM
Hi Jeanne,
I already placed my order :-( I will want another tank once baby is here in a few weeks and I will definately use your code though. I wanted to order one now and one later.

Lauren

tamar948
10-22-2005, 04:17 PM
HI - I am also looking for someone to trade codes with.

I do not plan to place my order until I find a 'Glamourmom buddy' - so please contact me if you are interested in trading codes :)

[email protected]

Thanks,
Tamar

Rachels
10-23-2005, 01:19 PM
If you can explain the codes to me, I'll be happy to trade with you. :)

-Rachel
Mama to Abigail Rose
5/18/02
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_amethyst_36m.gif
Nursed for three years!

and Ethan James
10/19/05
http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/bf.jpg

"When you know better, you do better."
Maya

dowlinal
10-23-2005, 01:41 PM
Rachel.

The way it works is that you can register at the glamour mom website and receive a code. If someone else uses your code to buy 3 tops then you get one top free. You can't use your own code and the person using your code cannot live at the same address as you.

http://www.glamourmom.com/glamourmoms.php

If you can't find someone to trade codes with I have heard of people ordering under a friend/ relatives name & address so that they get a free top.

HTH - I'm not planning on ordering until I get closer to my due date but I've heard great things about them

DeeEast
10-23-2005, 01:53 PM
I just got my code and want to order two tanks if anybody wants to exchange codes. Mine is DEEA31. Email me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks. Denise

tamar948
10-23-2005, 05:25 PM
Oh my goodness - that is SO clever (ordering under a friend/ relatives name & address so that they get a free top)

I wish I had thought of that! I will totally keep that in mind...

:)
Tamar

mommyoftwo
10-24-2005, 11:14 PM
i want to trade codes as well. I want to place an order in the next few days. My code is JECH93. You can email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Jessica

iansmommy
11-08-2005, 10:30 PM
I would love to trade Glamourmom codes with someone too, if possible. I would like to order at least 2 more tops - they are so practical!!

I especially love the bra tops instead of the regular tank tops. The bra tops are easier to open with one hand & are longer with the lace and also cover more of my bosom when I'm either not using it to nurse or when I *am* using it to nurse. They just give me more coverage and I think that's a goooood thing!!

My glamourmom code is: JOBE13

Huge appreciation,
Jodi B.

mailto:[email protected]