PDA

View Full Version : Bad Sierrablue experience

Rachels
10-13-2005, 04:52 PM
I've always loved Sierrablue as a source for Elita bras, but the experience I just had makes me reluctant to order from them again. I placed an order THREE WEEKS AGO for two different styles of Elitas. I used a coupon code for $10 off which calculated into my total instantly online with no problems.

Later that day, I got an email asking where I had gotten the code and telling me that my order would not be processed until I responded.

Two weeks later, I still hadn't received my order. I contacted Sierrablue and was told it was being mailed shortly.

YESTERDAY I finally got an envelope from them, containing only one style of the bras. There was a note that I would need to reorder teh second. They also discounted ten percent rather than ten dollars, so I was charged more than I had agreed to. I contacted them right away, and they said the delay was due to a production problem with Elita. As for the coupon code, they said they didn't mean to be demanding-- they just wanted to know where their customers were coming from. And they said the $10 thing was an error, that they'd had someone new working that day who had entered it incorrectly-- that it was really supposed to be 10% off. Horse caca. I emailed back and said that if they were going to charge me seven dollars more than I had agreed to pay, someone should have let me know and given me the chance to cancel the order. And it shouldn't have taken three weeks to receive only half an order. They didn't respond at all.

Not good, not good.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02
New baby coming in October!
(Holy smokes, it's a boy!!!)

"When you know better, you do better."
Maya Angelou
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_amethyst_36m.gif
Nursed for three years!

murpheyblue
10-13-2005, 04:55 PM
Not good is right. That's terrible customer service on so many levels.

melbb
10-13-2005, 05:27 PM
I am sorry, Rachel. That is terrible! I saw your original post about the code and tried it myself, but it didn't work. But I ordered 2 Elitas. They only had one in stock that is supposedly being shipped. Who knows when I will get the other one.

ETA: I just got my Elita yesterday. They had a note saying that if the other one wasn't in stock for 2 weeks, they would cancel my order. Why do they do that? SHouldn't it be my decision if I want to wait it out or cancel? By ordering 2 bras, I got a discount. If I have to replace an order for one bra later because they cancel it, I don't get the benefit of the discount. I don't like that.

Wife_and_mommy
10-14-2005, 05:44 AM
I've kept them in mind since you raved about them a few months ago. Please keep us updated. I'll have to look for another source if that's how they treat their customers! I'm sure it's just what you need right now......

ribbit1019
10-14-2005, 09:36 AM
Oh, I would be so mad! The bra would be going back with a demand of a full refund. I would file a dispute with your CC too.

Oh and labor vibes to you mama! I hope your little one decides to come very soon!

Christy
Maddy born 06/09/04
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040609/3/4/0/-5/.png
Little Man due 03/02/06
http://bd.lilypie.com/cKLom4/.png

kfcboston
10-15-2005, 04:04 PM
Wow - that's a real bummer. I've been a huge Elita/Sierrablue cheerleader around here, so I hate to hear that.

Best wishes for your impending birth!! :)

calebsmama03
10-15-2005, 05:49 PM
CHristy - missed the announcement about your little man! COngrats on expecting a boy - it's so fun to have one of each :)
Lynne
Mommy to C 3/03
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif[/img][/url]
And Miss Purple, 5/05

tamar948
10-18-2005, 10:53 PM
Hmmm.

After your posting way back when, I ordered some Elitas from SierraBlue. I tried the coupon code but it was rejected :(. I did receive the complete order in a reasonable amount of time.

However, I'm not really sure they fit properly :( - I haven't had the nerve to really give them a try. *sigh*

What a bummer to hear about the lack of Customer Service. Will definitely think twice before ordering from them again.