PDA

View Full Version : Rave for Bella Materna Nursing Bra/Company

newbelly2002
10-30-2005, 02:55 PM
I had the chance to try a couple Bella Materna bras over here at a fancy store in Berlin and fell in love with everything except for the price. So then I decided to order through their site in the States since my folks were coming over and I could avoid some serious import fees. I ordered a week before my parents were due to leave which was *just* enough time, but paid for expedited shipping to be sure.

Bella Materna then sat on my order for an extra day (not so bad, considering...)which meant that everything was pushed back and even with expedited shipping, the package was set to arrive the day after my parents flew. When I saw the UPS email stating all this I was livid (hormones I'm afraid got the better of me at being denied my ruby red bra :blush ) and I sent a rather brusque letter to the company expressing my displeasure.

The next day I recieved an apologetic email from the vice-president who explained that the delay in processing came from the fact that it was an overseas billing address (a very valid reason) that needed to be checked for fraud, but she understood my frustration. She went on to say that to make up for it, she RESENT my order, next day, early delivery at her expense. It was set to arrive at 10:30--my parents were leaving at 12:00 for the airport. She then asked if my parents would be so kind to return the extra package when they had a chance upon returning stateside.

All I can say is the bra is great and Bella Materna's customer service untouchable.

Paula
Mama to Dante, 8/02
And 2 sweet peas in an April pod