PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations on good quality lined black maternity suit

cbscherer
12-12-2005, 08:56 PM
I want a jacket and pants set that will go with everything and look professional. If the set has a skirt or shell dress that matches, that is a plus.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

jvs195
12-16-2005, 03:34 PM
I found several suit sets on ebay that were very nice quality. One had pants, jacket and dress. The other had pants, jacket and skirt. All were lined, looked professional and were new. I searched on "maternity suit" and got lucky. I think they were usually described as "boutique brands". Good luck, they were worn constantly.

murpheyblue
12-28-2005, 04:59 PM
I have a black suit that has a skirt and pants that is made by "Mame Maternity" (might be "MaMe Maternity"). I bought it at Mom's the Word, a maternity boutique in the San Francisco Bay Area. I'm a lawyer and it's worked well for me through one and half pregnancies.

bunnisa
01-03-2006, 02:30 PM
Just saw some at Lands End in their Not Quite Perfect section. I think the pieces were only $25 each, down from $125. The only defect they have is that they're mislabeled.

Might be worth a try.

Bethany
mom to one and one on the way!
http://lilypie.com/days/060226/0/8/1/-6/.png
"And children are always a good thing, devoutly to be wished for and fiercely to be fought for."
-J. Torres