PDA

View Full Version : Need new bras fast!

psophia17
12-14-2005, 12:59 AM
I'm already busting out of my 38DDs! I would like to get some bras for between now and d-day that are comfortable, breathable, and have no wires anywhere, but still be supportive. My "ears" hang low, and they waggle to and fro.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Coolamber
12-14-2005, 02:37 AM
My size was 38H and i had a real hard time finding bras.
http://www.birthandbaby.com/ was the best place to buy large size bras.
My favorites are Anita Nursing Bra 5022 and the Goddess 511.
Mollie

JulieL
12-14-2005, 08:59 AM
I was gonna post a review of this bra today anyway! It's an Elle Macpherson -and fits amazing! I've had a VERY VERY hard time finding a bra for me 32DD. I've special ordered several bras and have returned 3 or 4. I wear Bravado, Glamourmom bra tank, and one underwire by Melinda G (that I'm not that crazy about). I special ordered this one AND THE GIRLS ARE UP, THE FIT IS PERFECT, AND IT'S COMFORTABLE!!! If it wasn't so expensive I'd buy several more. I got it this week, and am thrilled. The other bummer is it comes in only two colors. I *think* Mariana bought one and loved it too. Several venders cary this bra as well, HTH!!!

http://www.figleaves.com/us/product.asp?product_id=MC-E71-135&mci=&size=&colour=

JulieL
12-14-2005, 09:05 AM
I JUST SAW THAT YOU'RE PREGNANT!!! Silly me thought you just needed a nursing bra! I too have heard good respones for Anita for large chests. I hope you can find one you like. I'm SSSOOOOO thrilled for you! :) :)

JElaineB
12-14-2005, 11:08 AM
Congrats Petra :) I like Decent Exposures...they come in ALL sizes and they will work with you to get the right fit. They have regular and nursing bras. They have several different fabrics that will give different levels of support as well. www.decentexposures.com

ETA: They do custom make most bras, so it might not be super fast, but I just ordered some from them and got them within 2 weeks.

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

psophia17
12-16-2005, 12:31 PM
Thanks Julie - but it doesn't come in my regular size, let alone what I'll be for the next few months :(

I need at least an F-cup these days...my DDDs aren't quite cutting it, and an F will be okay I'm done being engorged...

psophia17
12-16-2005, 12:34 PM
Thank you :)

I'm checking out the Anitas now...I've got to get something, one way or the other.

While I've got you, though, what are your experiences with maternity workout clothes? Anything good out there?