PDA

View Full Version : Majamas?

psophia17
12-21-2005, 02:00 AM
Anyone wear Majamas anything? I'm thinking about their dress, and possibly pjs, but don't want to bother if they aren't supportive enough for my 38E/Fs.

Thanks!

mommyoftwo
12-22-2005, 01:15 AM
It's fine for around the house and sleeping, but that's about it. I found them to be really convenient at the beginning when i wasn't going anywhere, but they aren't really made for people with such large breasts if you want to leave the house, IMO. I did love wearing them around the house and when I was sleeping though. I was about the same size you are when my DD was born. I have an XL shopping dress I was going to list on ebay if you are interested. It's in perfect condition because I only got to use it for a short while before I lost too much weight - no complaints here about that. LOL! I also have a large tank also in perfect condition but it's a little small in the bust for me (I'm a 36 G now).

Jessica

psophia17
12-22-2005, 04:03 AM
Please PM me with info on the dress and tank - thanks!

mommyoftwo
12-22-2005, 09:18 AM
I PM'd you

Jessica

wagner36
12-23-2005, 11:23 AM
I don't actually know anything, just that the couple that started it lives in my town and just moved their showroom out of their house and into a cute little store a few blocks away.