PDA

View Full Version : Motherwear nursing tank?

jodi_b
12-28-2005, 10:15 AM
Has anyone tried the drop cup camisole available through motherwear.com? www.motherwear.com/prod.cfm/cid/50/sid/4082

I'm wondering how it compares to the Glamourmom bra-style tank. I know Glamourmom is a favorite around here, but the tank from Motherwear is half the price. Is it worth trying?

Thanks!
Jodi

(Edited for clarity)

daisymommy
01-02-2006, 11:10 AM
I have never tried on a Glamourmom tank, so I can't compare the two. But I did try on the Motherwear tank and REALLY liked it. It fit great, was comfy, and okay in terms of support--but then again I'm currently a DD, so for smaller chested mamas I'm sure it would be even better. I fit in an XL.
I'm waiting until my 8th month to get some so I can get the right size and see if they still fit okay then. But I certainly thought I'd like them for around the house or under a cardigan when going out.

MaddiesMommy
01-02-2006, 03:09 PM
I just saw a code on the bargains forum for 20% off your order at motherwear.com.
code WN5H
ends midnight (ET) 1/2/06

I'm tempted to try one or two of these. I've already ordered a couple of glamourmom tanks. Baby isn't due until March, so I don't know if I like them yet.

Janine

jodi_b
01-04-2006, 11:39 AM
I missed the deadline for the code, but thanks for posting it. Now I know to watch for codes before ordering!

Jodi

MaddiesMommy
01-04-2006, 03:40 PM
Jodi, definitely keep your eye on the bargains forum. Motherwear codes pop up every now and then.

Janine