PDA

View Full Version : Swap Glamourmom Code

chays
01-02-2006, 08:37 PM
Hello, after reading all of the reviews, I have decided to take the plunge and buy some glamourmom tanks & bras. I would LOVE to swap GM codes with someone to get some free bras! Please private message me or with your code and I'll send you mine.

Thanks!

turtledove
01-17-2006, 11:40 AM
Cheryl - did you ever find someone to swap codes with you? I am looking at getting a couple for myself. Let me know!

chays
01-18-2006, 07:28 PM
I didn't find anyone yet, but I did buy one bra and am going to hold off buying more until I give birth. I got a small (I am a 32B and longwaisted) and I am afraid that it will be too small (short & tight) after the baby comes. I may need mediums.

Oregonmother
01-22-2006, 07:12 PM
How do the codes work? I may be interested in ordering some myself.

chays
01-22-2006, 07:20 PM
My GM code is CHHA63.

From the glamourmom.com website:

Mail us your information and we will register you as a Glamourmom and send you a GM code. Refer any of our Glamourmom® Built-In Nursing Bra™ garments to other new moms and ask them to put your code in the GM code box when they go to our Website and order so that the sale will be registered in your name. The referred customer cannot be yourself, nor can your code be used for any orders by, for, or to yourself or your address. For every three Glamourmom® Built-In Nursing Bra™ garments sold under your code, you will get one Glamourmom® Built-In Nursing Bra™ Tank or Top sent to you for FREE. It's that simple.

I will be ordering some more bras in the next couple of weeks, but like I said, I am afraid the small I bought will be too small even though my measurements seem to fit the guidelines.

Good luck! I see you are due VERY soon!!!!