PDA

View Full Version : Which discount stores carry maternity?

jenjenfirenjen
01-17-2006, 01:36 PM
As in Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross? I know I've heard of at least one of them carrying maternity. Anyone know which one? TIA!

Momof3Labs
01-17-2006, 02:53 PM
Marshall's does at some locations. You have to go to their website to find out which stores carry maternity.

hautemama15
01-17-2006, 03:06 PM
None of those carry maternity that i have seen here in south florida, but Burligton Coat Factory does and they have great prices!!

pcha72
01-18-2006, 01:15 PM
Ross carries maternity clothes in most of its stores. It's usually just a single rack and it's hidden within the ladies department. I've found a few shirts for less than $10!

Good luck!

~P

kss611
01-19-2006, 11:03 AM
I do not have a Marshalls near me that carries maternity, but I did purchase some great maternity clothes at two of the Marshalls in New England. Them seem to carry a lot of Carol Little maternity clothing. They also carried a couple of lines that I saw at a boutique for less than a third of the price they were selling them at the boutique. In general I have been impressed with the quality and prices of the maternity clothes that they carry. During my last pregnancy I did purchase a couple of things at Ross, but was not really thrilled with the brands that they carried. I was at TJ Maxx the other did and they had a random rack of maternity jeans even though the store does not normally carry maternity.