PDA

View Full Version : Where to find a maternity bridesmaid dress for my friend?

shoppinggal
01-18-2006, 02:55 PM
Help! My friend's sister's wedding is in 3 weeks and she needs a maternity gown. She will be 36 weeks at the time and the color isnt important but she needs her arms covered (she thinks they're heavy)and it must go to the floor.

I checked David's Fridal and they have a few in stock but she would prefer something a little nicer. Pea in the Pod didnt have anything with sleeves and I'm having a hard time hunting something down online - any suggestions? I checked ebay and not much there.

TIA

hautemama15
01-18-2006, 03:14 PM
I think the designer Alfred Angelo has some very nice maternity style bridesmaids gowns, but not sure where they sell his line. Maybe Google Alfred Angelo and find out??

jhrabosk
01-18-2006, 03:28 PM
I have a dress, but it's strapless. (But you've now convinced me that I should sell it on eBay!)

I bought mine through the bridal store where the other girls were getting theirs. We just ordered it in a REALLY large size and with extra length, then I had it tailored. I guess the problem there is the time issue.

Has she tried calling a bridal shop for suggestions? Sometimes they have things in stock...