PDA

View Full Version : Lands End Clearancing Out All Maternity Wear!

natesmom
02-02-2006, 12:28 PM
When I was pregnant a year and a half ago (was it really that long ago?) I kind of bought maternity wear from everyone from Old Navy to Pea in the Pod, but fell in love with the Lands End stuff. They had fabulous, HIGH QUALITY basics that weren't a fortune and there were several things that I even wished I could have continued wearing later! After MANY recommendations to friends who have loved their maternity clothes, too, they are DISCONTINUING their line! I called them this morning to confirm. The have alot of pieces left in most of the sizes and they are marked WAY down, so if you want a wonderful bargain on lovely, simple, great quality maternity staples that won't fall apart on you, check out landend.com's Overstock section now!

I'm somewhat of a newby here (just replied to a couple of posts), so hope this was helpful to you!

Kindest regards

Nates mom

tiapam
02-23-2006, 02:46 PM
I wanted to pass this info on to some friends, so I called the Niles, IL outlet and they said they would get some maternity stuff in March. They will be catalog returns and they will be 50% off catalog prices. The dates for the sale are March 27 - April 12.

-Pam

DD - One year old!

cbscherer
03-01-2006, 08:31 AM
Let me second the recommendation for Land's End. Especially if you are small. I bought a fully line 3 piece black suit in their maternity "not quite perfect" section for around $50 for all 3 pieces. They even hemmed the pants. I am usually a 4-6 in pants, but the size 2 pants I bought fit me perfect. I am THRILLED with this purchase and it is WONDERFUL quality for career wear.