PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to swap Glamourmom codes?

daisymommy
02-16-2006, 01:36 AM
If anyone would like to swap codes, mine is: AMDU28

I will be buying 2 tanks now, and maybe one later, so your quota could be filled soon!

Thanks for your help :)

Dovelet
02-22-2006, 03:09 PM
Am I too late to swap with you? I'd like to buy 2 very soon, too. Thanks!

daisymommy
02-25-2006, 06:04 AM
Cool! Nope, I haven't bought any yet. Just give me your code!

Dovelet
02-26-2006, 11:58 AM
Great! Thanks, Amy!

My code is: LEGR66

Honestly, I'd be willing to buy three all at once...I'd save the 10% and a little on shipping that way. Does that sound interesting to you? I guess you wouldn't even have to buy all three at once, but just in the near future, you know?

Thanks again! I'll at least get you credit for the 2, and just let me know if you wanna swap for 3, ok?
-Leanne

daisymommy
02-26-2006, 09:54 PM
How about we just do the 2 right now until I am sure I like them. Then we can do the 3rd one if we both like them? Thanks! Make sure you use the free shipping code on your order that was posted here the other day!

Dovelet
02-26-2006, 11:08 PM
Ugh...Amy, I'm a little afraid to ask this, as I don't want to risk annoying you...but I know for certain that I want 3 (well, 4 when I get my free one! ;) )and there is another post that just appeared today from someone who might be willing to go for all three. If she is willing, would it upset you if I swapped with her instead? It's just a little cheaper and mostly, faster for me.

See, I already have a few of these and I wear one almost everyday! So I know I want more and I'd like to get them soon as I'm preparing for a trip on which I'd like to take them. Don't worry, though, if you're uncomfortable with this, I'll still swap with you since I did "talk" to you first!

I REALLY appreciate you giving me the heads up about the free shipping! I've been looking for such a code for MONTHS...that's actually what led me to this forum for the first time! :) But, since I've now "subscribed" to this topic, I would've missed it if you hadn't said something. Thank you!

daisymommy
02-27-2006, 05:37 PM
It's okay, go for it :) I was actually starting to worry about spending any more money this week anyway ;) Please feel free to swap with the poster. Enjoy!

Dovelet
02-27-2006, 09:03 PM
Wow, Amy, thanks so much for being so flexible! I feel kinda guilty doing this to you, but this will really work out best for me. The other poster IS willing to do all three at once. I hope it will work out better for you, too...save you a little worry about spending more $ this week? ;)

If I come across anyone else looking to swap, I will remember you. I had posted my request on another forum, and so far, no responses, but you never know.

Thanks again! Take care!
-Leanne

BeachBum
03-05-2006, 03:21 PM
I would like to try the glammourmom tanks, but I don't understand the code thing. Can anyone fill me in?

nfowife
03-05-2006, 10:02 PM
BB, you can sign up at the GM sight for a code. When 3 sales are made using your code (you can't use your own) then you earn a free GM. So if someone buys 2 using your code, and then someone else buys one using your code, then you get a free one. Make sense?

BeachBum
03-06-2006, 11:19 AM
thanks!

kwc
03-08-2006, 04:55 PM
Amy, did you get anyone to swap with you?

I'm thinking of ordering a couple this week.

Karen