PDA

View Full Version : Glamourmom Bullseyes...:oP

DeeEast
04-21-2006, 11:27 PM
Anyone else have this problem? I have the white bra top and used to have the white tank top and the circle cut out in the underlayer is very noticeable. So noticeable that I couldn't wear it alone. The bra top doesn't come in many other colors and I hesitate to order it in black for the summer but I might just for this reason. Anybody else ever wear their lighter colored ones out in public without worrying about the huge nipple circles on your boobs? lol

nfowife
04-22-2006, 09:31 AM
This is an issue with the white and also the nude. I don't wear them alone so for me it isn't a problem. But if you look you can see them on the models as well, in the white. I don't think there's a way to avoid it unless the material was much thicker which would make them bulky!

Dovelet
04-26-2006, 07:57 PM
I have the same problem. When I first ordered, I actually returned the white tank because of it, but have since bought the white bra top because I wear it under things so much. I won't wear the white one by itself out in public, but I don't have that problem with some of the other lighter colors, like the grey, pink, light blue, and tangerine. For what it's worth, I was unable to find a white nursing tank ANYWHERE that didn't have this problem, which is one reason I finally bought the bra top from Glamourmom as an undershirt.

s7714
04-27-2006, 12:34 AM
I think most white tops are like this. Or at least I have yet to find a solid knit white nursing bra/tank that's not. Maybe if someone out there would make a tank with a double layer of knit on the front or something it might help? (hint, anyone, hint... ;) )

Jennifer
Mommy to
DD 3/03
DD 6/05

Calling fellow BBB SoCal moms...we'd love to meet you!
(100 posts & BBB member for 3 months req'd)
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/babybargainssocal/

DCmommy
06-03-2006, 03:16 PM
The Motherwear nursing tank has a double layer of knit material in the "bra" area with a vertical nursing opening that overlaps itself slightly (at least it does on my 36C/D boobs), so there's no "bullseye" opening like the Glamourmom or Target brands; you have to actually unhook the top and then take your nipple out of the opening. It takes an extra second to position my nipple sometimes, but I never feel as exposed as I do with my other nursing tanks. The material is also a little bit thicker, so that helps with coverage, too.

HTH!

Megan
Patrick (1/03) and Sean (8/05)

Canna
06-19-2006, 10:08 PM
I have this problem with the cocoa/pink tank and I'm not sure why since the color isn't that light...it's really more of a texture thing...the fabric is so silky that it really shows and I don't feel too comfortable wearing that cocoa/pink tank without something over it, unfortunately.

I have two other tanks (ruby red and colorful floral) that don't have this problem!