PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried the Gap nursing tops or bras?

new_mommy25
05-18-2006, 01:44 PM
They look great but they don't sell them where I live so I can't check them out IRL. Any opinions would be appreciated.
TIA!

jhrabosk
05-19-2006, 08:45 AM
Can't help, but wanted to make sure you know that you can order from Gap online and return to any Gap store for free.

I used to order a bunch of stuff to get the free shipping and then return whatever I didn't like.

Probably annoys the heck out of the employees, but Gap Maternity is a pain to find. I live in the NYC store and there's only one very tiny store near me!

usfrph
01-19-2007, 08:23 PM
They're supposed to be gap.com exclusive but found some at my local GAP. They look and feel great but I won't be able to give a review until May :)

nursing pj top $11.97
gaucho pj pants $16.97

http://www.gap.com/Asset_Archive/GPWeb/Assets/Product/411/411700/big/gp411700-02vliv01.jpg

neeter
01-24-2007, 01:43 PM
that a cute top and pant set!

there's also free returns on gapmaternity stuff. they send a label to ship it back free via UPS. its easier to going to a gap store to return -- no need to stand in line, wait for the cashier to ring it up and or sometimes call, etc etc.

ifly
01-29-2007, 01:36 PM
My experience with Gap bras has shown that they were not made very well - fall apart and straps fray in the wash. I would invest in fewer better brand nursing bras like Bravado or Medela.

As for the nursing tops, I bought two of these and hated them! They have openings either at the neck or under the arms that aren't discreet at all - they keep falling open when you are just walking around. I won't buy any brand of nursing tops again - just wear a button-down shirt or a pullover t-shirt or sweatshirt - you will find it easy to be discreet in public with a blanket!

Good luck!

feierabend35
02-13-2007, 10:03 PM
The two Gap nursing bras I bought online are sitting on my counter in an envelope waiting to be returned. I didn't like the fit at all (seemed to run small in the cup), the material was kind of rough and for $30 I had better like it! JMO, though.
Bras are really hard to buy without trying on. . .