PDA

View Full Version : Motherhood sizing

psophia17
06-01-2006, 06:56 PM
What's it like? All of my maternity clothes that weren't given to me have been from Lands End, which is true to size, and Old Navy, which I think runs large.

TIA!

Momof3Labs
06-01-2006, 08:01 PM
I refused to buy any Motherhood with this pregnancy but had some when pg with DS1 (didn't like the quality, hated the return policy) and found it to run small and sometimes just plain odd (big in some places and small in others, all in the same garment).

Most of my stuff this time was from Old Navy, Gap (when on sale), Lands End and JCPenney, with a few pieces from Hanna and Sears thrown in there.

psophia17
06-01-2006, 09:36 PM
Thanks Lori :)

Do you have experience with their dresses? I'm still looking for back-up outfits for the formal wedding I have to go to in mid-August, and their prices are right...but I don't want to bother dealing with the shipping hassle if it's going to be too tight, KWIM?

ETA: This is the dress I'm looking at
http://www.motherhood.com/Images/Products/4305.jpg

jhrabosk
06-02-2006, 01:57 PM
Petra --

I have two wedding-worthy Pea in the Pod maternity dresses hanging in my closet collecting dust that I would be happy to loan to save a fellow mama some cash. DH's cousin passed them along to me last year. They're both either M or L...not sure. One is more formal and the other is more preppy/structured sundress.

I attended a formal wedding in August last year and my due date was just a week later than yours is.

PM or email me if you're interested and I'll check sizes, take pictures, etc.

psophia17
06-02-2006, 03:02 PM
I'm emailing you :)