PDA

View Full Version : mimi maternity clothes

tlharkins
06-12-2006, 04:28 PM
Hi,

I am interested in buying some pjamas (sp) from mimi maternity. I was a size 8/10 pre-pregnancy. Do mimi maternity clothes run small? I need to know if I should order a medium or a large. These pjamas(sp) are for after when I delivery!

Thanks so much for your help!

Tara

new_mommy25
06-13-2006, 04:34 AM
I've never owned their pajamas but here is my experience with their sizing. I was a 4/6 pre pregnancy and fit well into their medium clothes. A large would probably work well for you. It's better to be comfy than too tight.

keschy
06-13-2006, 11:09 AM
I went to their store and none of the sizes that should have fit me did. They were all too small! I couldn't find anything there at all to fit.

dawell0
06-14-2006, 02:07 PM
I didn't try pjs, but I tried their regular clothes and I found a L to be too small. I think that you would need at least a large. I'm only a little bigger than you normally (size 10/12), but I'm in a lot of XLs right now. I'm also measuring small for my 20-weeks of pregnancy. I think that the style is tight for everything, which is not to my liking (see my other post below).

MarieBunny
06-29-2006, 01:24 PM
Definitely get a large! I am your size pre-pregnancy and I find their stuff to run small. Also, I like my pjs bigger (just me).