PDA

View Full Version : Nursing bras across multiple pregnancies?

janeybwild
06-28-2006, 10:33 AM
Did anyone wear a different bra size while nursing DC#2 vs. DC#1? I was able to wear the same bras for #1 and #2, but need new ones for #3. I’m wondering if it’s safe to use the same sizing and pre-order these.

Momof3Labs
06-28-2006, 02:23 PM
In the early days, I was a different size, but I've settled pretty much into the same place I was with DS1 at this point. I got mine from Kohl's this time (the other ones were pretty beat up), so at least there was a good return policy in case my size changed!

janeybwild
06-28-2006, 07:42 PM
Thanks for the input. What brand were the Kohls ones? I didn't have much luck there last time I looked, but maybe I missed something.

Momof3Labs
06-28-2006, 07:59 PM
They were the brand made by Motherwear for them. They have an underwire and a non-underwire style - the non-UW style is working decently for me (better than the Medelas last time around for twice the price).

new_mommy25
06-29-2006, 02:02 AM
I am a different size. I gained about 15 more pounds with my first pregnancy and it took me longer to lose the weight. When DD was born I tried to reuse my nursing bras but they were too big.