PDA

View Full Version : Please help with Glamourmom Tank sizing!

lizuhd
07-04-2006, 09:54 AM
Hi. I'm a FTM due in August and am trying to prepare for nursing and would like to buy a couple of tanks.

I was a 36C pp and still continue to wear my old bras. I would imagine that I'm more of a D cup than C cup nows; I'm just starting to get a little uncomfortable. I checked out the sizing on the Glamourmom website and I can't decide whether I would wear a M (32-36B-D)or a L(36-40C-DD). Would any of you ladies be able to help me with this? TIA!

nfowife
07-04-2006, 11:42 AM
I was a C/D pre-pg and when nursing went up to a DD (E). Anyhow, I was comfy in the L. I can't imagine my girls would have fit in the M at all. It was still pretty cleavage-y in the L, but part of that is that the glamourmoms are pretty low cut. I wish they'd come out with a higher-cut neckline tank!
Also, I MUCH prefer the bra style tanks. They are more supportive- on the tanks, the straps stink if you have anything that needs supporting. I found they would stretch out after a while, and get to a point where they were tightened all the way, and still be too stretched out for me. So I liked the ones with the bra straps. But, I never wore them out of the house alone, always with something over them.

MarieBunny
07-04-2006, 08:40 PM
I would size up on the Glamourmom tanks as I found them to run a tad small. I was up to a DD to and am normally a C, also I was pre-pregnancy size 8, but was up to a 10-12 after baby. I wore larges and found them to be fine, even when I dropped back to my old size. I agree about the bra style tanks. I found the straps more comfy and supportive. I usually wore my Glamourmoms under clothes anyway as I felt like they were a tad too low cut.

Momof3Labs
07-04-2006, 08:48 PM
ITA about a large for you. I am a 38D and have size large, and wish I had ordered XLs so that I wouldn't have quite so much cleavage showing! They are stretchy and forgiving, so it's not like sizing up a little will mean it is big and baggy on you.

lizuhd
07-04-2006, 09:42 PM
Thanks for the advice. I think I will order a couple of the bra style tanks in the L. I was planning to wear them under shirts anyway. The only thing is that I was also planning to buy one of the new maternity tanks and they only come in tank form, not in the bra tanks. Thanks again!

Elizabeth