PDA

View Full Version : wacoal bras - need to find a good deal

jillc
09-05-2006, 09:05 PM
Hi,

Anyone know where I can find a good deal on Wacoal bras?

I had a bra fitting at Nordie's today b/c I desperately needed a couple supportive bras to make it through the next few months of my pregnancy. I LOVE the two Wacoal bras that the saleswoman helped me select, however they're so pricey & I'm only going to be wearing this size bra for a few more months until the baby is born.

I hate to spend $50 on a bra that I'll only wear for 3-4 months.

I just got one on Ebay for $22.50, so the same one that I bought at Nordie's today for $58 is going back to the store! There's another style that I really like & I can't find any of them on Ebay in my size. Anyone have any ideas???

Thanks,
Jill

HallsofVA
09-07-2006, 08:38 PM
I had a bra fitting at Nordies after the Oprah bra show and they also turned me onto the Wacoal bras. I was able to find both styles that I liked at Bare Necessities. I also went through Upromise to get 6% in my upromise account, and used a coupon code I found elsewhere online. While it probably wasn't as great a deal as your ebay purchase, it was still a lot cheaper than at the store.

new_mommy25
09-09-2006, 01:54 PM
Have you tried Figleaves? You can go through ebates.

I love Wacoal. They are my favorite nursing bras.

boolady
09-09-2006, 02:28 PM
I am a HUGE Wacoal fan, but haven't seen nursing styles anywhere, including on the company's website. Where do you find them? Figleaves? I would appreciate any help you can give me, because I am really hoping to find some. TIA.

jillc
09-10-2006, 12:05 AM
Hi Angie,

I'm loving my new Wacoal bras!! I kept one from Nordies & scored another for a great price off of Ebay. LOVE THEM!

Where did you find a Wacoal nursing bra??? I may be hooked on Wacoal now. ;)

Thanks,
Jill

new_mommy25
09-12-2006, 01:28 PM
I bought mine from Nordstroms. They don't keep them out so you have to ask for them. I got fit about 2-3 weeks before I was due and wore the bras for a good year before they got too big.

Here ia a link to what they look like. http://mommygear.com/nursingbras.htm

jillc
09-12-2006, 04:45 PM
Thanks, Angie!! :)