PDA

View Full Version : Help! Need Nursing Bra

matthewsmom
10-06-2006, 08:42 PM
I am looking for a nursing bra. I had the bravado bras with my first and the second time around it's just not working well. I hope this isn't TMI but when I wear the bravado bra, my nipples show right through. So that when I wear my shirts, you can see my nipples. So I'm looking for a bra that will hide it and be comfortable. I'm really small. I think right now I'm only a 36B. So I really don't need too much support in itself. Please let me know what I can buy. Thanks so much in advance.

brittone2
10-07-2006, 12:12 PM
Hmmm...not sure if you'd like it, but if you are on the smaller side (I am too) you might like the Elita bras. You just pull down the cup, it isn't a real nursing bra.

I don't get much nipple exposure with them but your mileage may vary on that one. They are only about $15ish though so not a big investment. They do work well for sleeping too if you need a night time nursing bra.

MeyersDVM
10-08-2006, 09:48 AM
I am about the same size as you and I LOVE this bra:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2855993?Category=&Search=True&SearchType=keywordsearch&keyword=spanx+in+All+Categories&origin=searchresults

The Bra-lellujah isn't a true nursing bra, but I just pull it to the side- easier than the clasps on my regular nursing bras for me. It is the most comfy bra I have ever owned and it minimizes the "nipping out" and dreaded Back fat I have PP. I ordered the 36 C/D since I was a little bigger immediately PP. The one caveat: it does get a little nubby with little pills (like sweaters do) but it has held up to machine wash on gentle other than that.

mama4jc
10-10-2006, 08:27 PM
Hi there: I'm a 36B, as well. :) I found that Mimi Maternity cotton bras did the job - they're double layered and they fit well. MOST of the time, they also hid the nipples...but not all the time. HTH!

Angelphyre
10-11-2006, 08:27 PM
I love my nursing bra from Motherhood maternity. I didn't see it when I first bought my nursing bras, but I had to replace some lost laundry (long story), and found this. It's so comfortable. I wasn't large chested to begin w/. I grew to a 36B and I just loved it. As for your nipples, well, I had leakage, so I always wore nursing pads.

Here's the link...

http://www.motherhoodnursing.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=19882008&Category_Id=2008

it's a soft cup, and it's only $11.98

matthewsmom
10-14-2006, 02:40 PM
Thanks so much everyone! I found something that actually works. I've been wearing just today but I love it. It is called Lily PadZ. It's this silicon thing that can go over your nipple. As a result, I can even go braless. I'm only a B or a C so that's why. But my nipple don't show through at all and its so much nicer not to have to worry about it.

Thanks everyone.