PDA

View Full Version : Large Breasts Nursing Bra Recommendations

smzapalac
10-18-2006, 08:55 PM
Can anyone out there with larger breasts (DD cup and above) recommend a good quality day time and night time (sleep/lounge) nursing bras? I previously purchased Bravado bras, but they just aren't giving me the support I need. Thank for your help.

tylersmama
10-18-2006, 10:29 PM
I'm currently in a 38F. I'm wearing the Anita 5062 during the day and the Bravado ++ for sleeping/exercising. I really like the Anita. It's very comfortable and is even kind of pretty, which I liked since most of the bras in the large sizes look like grandma bras!

bethie_73
10-18-2006, 10:55 PM
36G Here :) (I think...hope I"m shrinking though) The Anitas look good, I admit I don't have any. I have a couple from JCPenney (through the catalogue) they give me the best support but I'm not really happy with the hook closure (it's hard to hook and I feel like I'm feeling myself up in public). I also have a couple Glamourmom tanks. Not too bad. I admit I haven't found one I really **love** so maybe I'll follow this post too.

mainepotato
10-19-2006, 01:31 AM
I wear a 34H and the Anita 5062 is the best nursing bra I have found. It lifts and separates and has a super-easy nursing cup clasp. The fabric is comfortable and isn't obvious under t-shirts and sweaters.

Le Mystere was a disappointment because I found the lace uncomfortable and the clasps took two hands for me. The Fancee Free bras came close but I had to replace them every 2 months because they stretched and sagged, and they showed under t-shirts.

For leisure bras, I have the Leading Lady 110 and like it a lot. It's not a major boost, but it does keep them separated and gives slight support. I wouldn't want to wear it out or do anything very active/bouncy in it because they would flop around a bit, but for sleeping and hanging around the house, it's perfect. I have the Fancee Free 96360 on order. It looks very similar.

I also use a Yes! bra as a sleep bra. I have the flat front style (++ size). It's more of a boost, but I get a terrible uniboob (the other style is probably better). I do love the easy-open clasps. It's a much thicker fabric with a wide elastic band all the way around and has to be put on over the head. I just don't find it as comfortable as the Leading Lady.

egoldber
10-19-2006, 08:06 AM
I am measuring 36DD/38E right now. I have one Bravado that I really like. I also have a Medela one that is a sports bra style that is very comfy. The style is called "Comfort". I also find that the Glamourmom tank in size Large fits me pretty well.

smzapalac
10-19-2006, 12:40 PM
Thanks for all of your posts. I am going to look into all these bras. Hopefully I will find one that can provide some MUCH needed support. Thanks again for all your input.