PDA

View Full Version : Need nursing tank/cami suggestions...

nfowife
10-21-2006, 09:56 AM
The only one I know of with no clasps is the corsierre. I really like my glamourmoms but they can show some nipple in the white and nude colors if you don't wear a nursing pad. They just came out with some long length ones that look nice. Bravado also just came out with a new nursing tank as well, but I haven't seen any reviews on them yet and they do have clasps as well. All 3 of these don't need an additional bra.

brittone2
10-22-2006, 09:40 PM
A lot of the tanks are new to me since DS was born, so I'm interested in trying a few.

I have read a bunch of reviews, and based on that I want to try the Corsierres most of all. I don't remember why I thought they would work/fit me best but after reading the reviews, that's the one I remember thinking I wanted to try :)

ohiomom
10-23-2006, 06:24 PM
I got a blue canoe Jane's tank that I like. It's not very long, though.

MeyersDVM
11-02-2006, 09:03 AM
I am still wearing my maternity tanks from Target and Motherhood. I just pull the strap down onto my shoulder to nurse- no clasps that way. These were the only ones that were long enough to cover my PP belly. I have finally started wearing my "regular" nursing tanks now after 4 months :)

ajmom
11-10-2006, 01:00 PM
I used the Target ones last time around and they're OK, but I'd prefer a tank/cami ...
*that doesn't have clasps. The Target ones seem so big and noticeable to me...
*that can be worn without a bra underneath- needs to not have the "show-through" of the nursing pads or nipple.
*won't be too short and has plenty of belly coverage.

Any suggestions that fit the bill? I'm not huge- a C-cup. Maybe a D right after my milk comes in... TIA!