PDA

View Full Version : Jeans that are like Gap jeans and LONG!

downwarddog
11-02-2006, 03:15 PM
OK, I usually always buy Gap jeans because they are nice and long. I've got a pair of size 10 Long demi panel boot cut jeans that will be great when I get big enough.

I'm looking for something else like that, or even better, a no panel pair of jeans (long!) that I can wear comfortably now and after the baby's born in May/June.

Any ideas where else to look? Gap stores & online have a very limited selection (I like traditional jean colors, none of that bleached thigh nonsense).

THANKS!
~Lenore

megs4413
11-03-2006, 03:16 PM
i was really hoping you would get a response cause i could have WRITTEN this post myself (down to the size even!) but alas....apparently these jeans dont exist!

JoyNChrist
11-03-2006, 04:26 PM
I've made it my mission in life to find long maternity jeans (6'0 and a size 4...it's almost impossible).

Have you tried Old Navy? They have a Low-Rise Double-Stitch in dark denim that I really like. It's just like a regular, dark jean, and it comes in Long inseams. It does have a panel, but not a full one (it's like that little half-panel elastic thing that works all nine months and beyond). At only $26.50, it's worth a shot.

They also have a Low-Rise Boot-Cut ($29.50, with the mini-panel), which I actually prefer, but they're kind of faded.

You'll have to check online - I don't think any of the stores carry them.

Japanese Weekend is worth checking out, but they're kind of expensive.

HTH!