PDA

View Full Version : How do "Sevens" fit??

youngmommy
11-05-2006, 02:14 PM
I really love the looks of this skirt:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=005&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=150053410974&rd=1&rd=1
(Not my auction.)

However: I am no size small! I am trying to find this skirt in a L or XL. I have tried to look up how 7 for all Mankind stuff fits. Doesn't even look like they make a size XL, which is what I would buy if they did. How does their maternity stuff run? (I don't suppose any of you have just this skirt you would be willing to sell me hmmm? :o) But I would buy it if you did!! Hope that's not against the rules to say. Please let me know if it is!)

Anyway, the real question was: how does Seven for all Mankind maternity
stuff fit?

Thanks!!

disneymom2
11-05-2006, 03:02 PM
I am usually a L or XL and I cannot wear any designer maternity like Seven or Citizens of Humanity. They run VERY small.

youngmommy
11-05-2006, 03:24 PM
That stinks!! For anyone else who's shaped like me: I did get a secondhand Japanese Weekend skirt, size Large, that fits great.

Anyone else?

disneymom2
11-05-2006, 06:30 PM
JW is great! I can wear their XL pants or jeans and their L tops.

cca
11-06-2006, 02:27 PM
I agree w/ the pp. Seven tends to run small. As far as their maternity stuff, according to my friend who works retail...all they do is take their regular jeans which for some reason didn't pass their quality control and add a maternity band.

-chetna