PDA

View Full Version : Nursing tanks with the most coverage?

Piglet
11-08-2006, 03:22 PM
I had the same problem. Honestly, I never wore them on their own. I wore them as undershirts - my favourite combo wasa black GM bra tank and a black long sleeve t-shirt. That was my go to "out-and-about" outfit because I could pull the t-shirt up, and feed DS2 without anyone noticing it. I once went grocery shopping with my dad, popped DS in a sling and fed him the entire time. My dad coudn't get over how calm and happy DS was. When I told him it was becuase he was eating the whole time, my dad was shocked. He didn't suspect a thing. I loved how the tanks provided tummy coverage and that was reason enough to have them. I didn't feel comfortable wearing them "exposed".

nfowife
11-09-2006, 02:22 PM
The corsierre tops seem to have pretty high coverage in front, and the bravado tanks look promising too. I, like the pp, wore them under stuff.

daisymommy
11-10-2006, 10:52 AM
Sorry Julie, I meant coverage over the bust area (as in extending toward your neckline)--not tummy coverage.

daisymommy
11-10-2006, 12:58 PM
I love the idea of nursing tanks, but so far they all seem to show so much cleavage on top...yuck. Is there anything out there that comes higher up in front for more coverage?