PDA

View Full Version : anyone have shade maternity tees in XXL?

lizajane
11-24-2006, 09:06 AM
asking for my sister, again. she is a 16/18 top. would the XXl shade tees work for her or would they be too tight? (as they are designed to be a snug fit...)

MartiesMom2B
11-25-2006, 06:58 PM
I picked up some Liz Lange at Target long sleeve t-shirts that are nice and long and I think are more comfortable than the shade t-shirts. Plus they are cheaper.

lizajane
11-25-2006, 08:51 PM
too funny because i JUST bought her one!!! lol!!!

Dcclerk
11-26-2006, 05:26 PM
I doubt it. I wear size 6-8, and for most Shade stuff, I prefer a size Large because their stuff is so tight. (And I like fitted clothes.) I bought some XL stuff for this pregnancy and it fits decently and should work for most of the pregnancy. I even got an XXL camisole to go under a shirt that I knew would get too short before I wanted to stop wearing it, and it is too baggy to wear by itself, but still not crazy big. Unless she is planning on wearing the Shade shirts under another shirt, I don't think that XXL would work. JMHO.

tarahsolazy
11-28-2006, 11:02 AM
I'm an 8 on top, and I prefer the Shade stuff in size large. So they'd probably be pretty snug.

I am still wearing regular Shade tees under everything, 22 weeks pg and all. They cover all that unsightly flesh, lol.

I'd never wear a Shade tee as an outer layer, though, way to snug for me.