PDA

View Full Version : ISO Long-Sleeved Shirts

JoyNChrist
12-05-2006, 12:56 AM
I'm looking for long-sleeved shirts in maternity sizes. They don't have to be anything special - just solid colored cotton or whatever...like t-shirts but with long sleeves.

It's not that cold here (south Louisiana), and I'm melting in the maternity sweaters I have. So I'd rather buy a few different color long-sleeved shirts and wear them with a jacket. But the only ones I've found at my local maternity shop are $30 each...this seems like a lot to pay for a simple cotton shirt.

Anybody know where to find them cheaper?

TIA!

Davids-Coco
12-05-2006, 01:00 AM
Have you tried old navy or gap online? It sounds like something that would be a basic and end up as a 2 for cheaper deal.

LarsMal
12-05-2006, 09:32 PM
I bought some for $9.99 at Target.

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_9/601-8088780-3356128?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B000FKIJWQ

I got a V-neck, too, but it's a pretty deep V and I have to wear something under it. My belly is so big now that any cami underneath rolls up, so it's not very comfy now. These are on the fitted side, so if you don't mind that look, they are great!

JoyNChrist
12-06-2006, 01:48 AM
Thanks - these are exactly what I was looking for!

I ordered a white, purple, blue, and brown. Crewneck, though, to avoid that "look at my boobs, not my belly" look (lol).

Can't wait to receive them - thanks again!

LarsMal
12-06-2006, 08:55 AM
Oh good! I hope you like them! I have a couple of them, and I live in them now- They are a little longer than most of my other maternity shirts, so they still cover the belly completely. The rest of my clothes are starting to creep up, giving some unwanted air-conditioning on my belly!

I hope they work for you!

Julie