PDA

View Full Version : good websites to buy nursing bras?

chinnari
03-05-2007, 03:42 PM
Hi,

Iam 36DD and Iam thinking of buying Anita 5062 and Goddess 511 nursing bras. Could u please tell me which websites are good with no hassle return policy. If I find that the bra that I ordered is wrong size,could I return it back?
Iam also thinking of Enell sports bra.
I would also like all your feedback on all the above brands/styles of bras.
TIA
chinnari

SnuggleBuggles
03-05-2007, 04:46 PM
http://www.motherwear.com/cat.cfm/cid/50/va/1

I don't know if Motherwear has those ones but I liked their customer service.

Beth

pastrygirl
03-06-2007, 04:01 PM
I really like http://www.birthandbaby.com . They have $1 shipping and seem to have a hassle-free return policy, though I've never needed to return anything.

inmypjs
03-08-2007, 05:13 PM
I also ordered from Birth and Baby. Their shipping was great - $1 and it was at my door practically overnight. I bought a lot and returned a lot, and I will say I have yet to receive the credit. It's been 3-4 weeks, so obviously I need to call them. They are super nice on the phone. I actually researched this web site in the cyber baby forum and others had similar feedback - about the return credits taking awhile to be processed.

I tried to order from breakoutbras.com but had a lot of trouble - because half of what I ordered turned out to be out of stock even though it didn't say that on the web site.

I did have very good luck with laurensilva.com. This seems like a lingerie "superstore" of sorts. If you call you will not receive the size help that Birth and Baby offers. They have a lot of nursing bras listed on the web site. Some they have in stock, others they would have to order from the manufacturer. If you want to know what's in stock, just make your list and call. They should be able to tell you. I had a very easy time returning with them. You have to call to get a return authorization # and you have to send things back within a set period of time (maybe 2 weeks?). But I got my credit right away.

HTH!

stellaboo
03-27-2007, 07:03 AM
I also ordered from Breakout Bras and had a very bad experience. Their customer service is nonexistent -- they did not respond to voicemails or emails. I placed 3 or 4 orders with them and had problems each time. You would think that I would have learned my lesson, right? This last order, it took me almost a month to get any credit back for the bras that I returned (it was not clear on the website that they were not nursing bras...). I do NOT recommend Breakout Bras to anyone.
I have also ordered from Motherwear and have not had any problems. But as a larger breasted woman, I find their bra selection to be sparse. Also, I didn't realize until the order came that their bras are Fancee Free (at least, the 2 I ordered were). I think that Fancee Free bras, while inexpensive, are not a great quality.

jvs195
04-11-2007, 07:04 AM
I had good luck with herroom.com

jvs195
04-11-2007, 07:04 AM
I had good luck with herroom.com

hudsonam
04-11-2007, 09:07 AM
Oh wow, I had good experiences with Breakoutbras.com. That stinks!

I also ordered my Anita bras from www.mommies-poppies.com, but I'm not sure what their return policy is like.

hudsonam
04-11-2007, 09:07 AM
Oh wow, I had good experiences with Breakoutbras.com. That stinks!

I also ordered my Anita bras from www.mommies-poppies.com, but I'm not sure what their return policy is like.

tylersmama
04-12-2007, 07:51 PM
I ordered my Bravado bras from birthandbaby and was pretty happy with them. They had the best price, and promptly emailed me after I placed my order to tell me that it was out of stock and the date they expected it in.

I'm a 38F (or at least I was, I've finally had some deflation, yay!) and I LOVE my Anita 5062s. I have 3 that are my everyday bras, and then I have 5 Bravados for sleeping in and exercising. I hike 2-4x/week, so not bouncing exercise, but sweating, which I didn't want to do in my $50 apiece Anitas!

dani_t
04-13-2007, 04:20 PM
I have to recommend the Anita bras. Somehow I became a 32DDD and Anita was the only nursing bra that would support me! Plus I really like the styling and the underwire (again I really needed the support).

I bought both of mine at Nordstrom's. If you are concerned about the sizing or that you won't like the style, then go there to try it on. They have a great return policy too, if you buy and change your mind later. They do have a limited selection but they are good about ordering a size that you might need. Hopefully there is a Nordstrom's near where you live?

I think also saw a greater selection of Anita bras at figleaves.com but I haven't ordered from them so I can't comment on how good they are.

writermama
04-14-2007, 10:08 PM
I second the birth and baby recommendation. They're very helpful with sizing and I've done a return with no problems.

writermama
04-14-2007, 10:11 PM
I've ordered from figleaves.com with no problems, but haven't needed to do a return.